Wednesday 1 May 2013

Fandom 1

Hello, my name is Mini and I'm a fan-girl. The things I will be talking to you lot about is mainly my fandoms.

Fandom 01: Sherlock.
Sherlock is a show on the BBC which has won many awards for being epic. It is basically a modern day reincarnation of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's famous detective, but with a few twists. I've heard of a show called Elementary which Americans watch, but to be honest I've heard it isn't that good.

The actor that plays Sherlock is Benedict Cumberbatch, and is known as a toffee nosed git, but he is a good actor which is all that matters. Martin Freeman (who plays John and the Hobbit) is apparently a racist, which is a shame but he is a good actor too.

Anyone who hasn't heard of this show should go and watch it immediately.


Sherlock and John in the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment